Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, Urenco are seeking people to enhance our in-house project delivery capability based in our Group Projects team based in our sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in Portfolio Management, Project Management, Project Engineering Management, Estimating, Project Controls, Procurement, Contract Management and Construction Management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Urenco Projects.
Urenco Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will shape the project delivery capability for Urenco Group’s global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Delivery you will be accountable for the delivery of one or more global projects at any stage of the project lifecycle at any of our four operational sites. The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Analysing project and business requirements and translating these into project delivery strategies
• Building high performance multicultural teams and aligning team members to common goals
• Management, coordination and integration of every part of the project and interfaces to deliver the intended value
• Protecting Urenco’s commercial position through good practice contracting strategies, procurement, negotiation and contract management
• Meeting the projects objectives
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
• Proficient command of the English language and the business language in the role location
• Educated to Degree level in the relevant subject matter
• A Professional Qualification in Project Management (for example PMI)
• Significant experience of being accountable for complex EPC projects in an Owner or Lead EPC position
• Experience of Working on site in a Construction environment.
• An excellent communicator
• Willing to take actions based on incomplete data and information
• Knowledgeable in good practice project management techniques
You will drive for results to exceed challenging targets. You will have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to continuously improve.