Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, Urenco are seeking people to enhance our in-house project delivery capability based in our Group Projects team based in our sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA).Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in portfolio management, project management, project engineering management, estimating, project controls, procurement and contract management, and construction management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Urenco projects.
Urenco Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will shape a new project engineering management capability for Urenco Group’s global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Engineering you will be accountable for ensuring project requirements or aspects of project requirements are completed on time, within budget and to the required quality standard. The main areas of responsibility will include:
• Management all of the requirements and technical activities for a given project or project scope
• Assuring project accuracy, quality and cost control from conception to completion
• Manages the development, implementation, and evaluation of designs
• Oversees product construction and testing in order to ensure completion of projects as effectively and efficiently as possible
• Ensures design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications and legislation
• Meeting Group Projects objectives
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
• Proficient command of English and the business language in the role location
• Educated to a degree level in a relevant subject
• Significant experience in the full project lifecycle
• An effective communicator
• Demonstrable success in Project Engineer experience
• Proven leadership experience and ability to work with minimum supervision
You will drive for results to exceed challenging targets. You will have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to continuously improve.
“We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and ethnic minority candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented throughout our