Urenco is an international supplier of enrichment services and fuel cycle products for the civil nuclear industry, serving utility customers worldwide who provide low carbon electricity through nuclear generation. As a result of investment activity, Urenco are seeking people to enhance our in-house project delivery capability based in our Group Projects team based in our sites in Gronau (Germany), Almelo (Netherlands), Capenhurst (UK), and Eunice (NM, USA). Group Projects is responsible for driving excellence in Portfolio Management, Project Management, Project Engineering Management, Estimating, Project Controls, Procurement, Contract Management and Construction Management. As a part of Group Projects you will join a pool of experts providing subject matter consulting, advice and direct delivery of strategically significant Urenco Projects.
Urenco Group Projects is entering into a period of significant and exciting change. The role will shape the project standards capability for Urenco Group’s global portfolio of small and medium projects accumulating up to €100 million annual CAPEX and select projects ranging from €50 million to in excess of €500 million.
Reporting to the Manager of Project Standards, you will lead and ensure adequate and consistent standards in project controls in Urenco’s project portfolio and be a key member of the Group Projects department.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Accountability for the project controls standards and ensure alignment between the business objectives and the project controls standards
• Maintain an overview of subject matter expert’s skills and competencies and provide development of project support resources both contract and staff
• Interpreting and representing project controls standards, including procedures and tools in the business
• Quality control of project controls deliverables
• Working with Group Projects departments to ensure seamless integration of cross-functional standards
We are now looking for an individual who can make a difference and add value to our existing Team, the following skills and experience will provide an indication of the types of Team Players we are looking for:
• Experience in analysing organizational requirements and critical success factors and the ability to translate these into bespoke project controls processes
• Demonstrable acumen in developing and implementing strategies that successfully deliver project to business objectives (safety, budget, cost, benefits) in alignment with industry best practices
• An analytical bias with good understanding of performance measurement frameworks and tools in the delivery of business objectives
• A proven track record in controlling project delivery, protecting the owner’s contractual position at all times and supporting the prevention of claims.
You will be ready to take the initiative and identify where value can be added.
“We particularly encourage applications from women, disabled, and ethnic minority candidates, as these groups are currently underrepresented throughout our